Tax Returns and self Assessments

Tax Returns are required to be completed for businesses operating as any one of follow:

  • Sole Traders
  • Partnerships
  • Limited Liability Partnerships and
  • Limited Companies.

Individuals can also be required to complete a Self-Assessment Tax Return if they match any one of the criteria set out by HMRC, follow link:

The Returns are given different names and abbreviations:

  • For Sole Traders & Individuals it is a Self-Assessment Tax Return (SA100)
  • For a Partnership or LLP is it a Partnership Tax Return (SA800)
  • For a Limited Company it is a Corporation Tax Return (CT600)

We can give you guidance of what Returns you are required to complete, prepare and file them for you. We will also advise you on your tax liabilities, payment deadlines and ways to pay.
In preparing your Returns we will also advise on any suitable tax planning opportunities available to you.
The financial penalties and HMRC enquiry powers can be large and relentless. It is therefore important that:

  • Returns are completed correctly,
  • Filed on time and
  • Records are kept for 6 years.

In the event that HMRC want to have a closer look into your tax affairs, we will liaise with HMRC on your behalf and hold your hand every step of the way.

  • 12pay
  • kashflow
  • quickbooks
  • sagelogo
  • xero