Before deciding to incorporate your business it is important that you take advice on whether the Limited company structure is right for both you and your business.
When choosing the name for your company, be sure to check on Companies House that the name is still available.
All Companies need to be formed with the basic appointments which is included within our Bronze package for Companies House registration.
In our Silver & Gold packages we take the business to the next step of registrations for Payroll and VAT.
Our Company formation packages can include:
- Advice on the pros and cons of incorporation in your own situation;
- Appointment of directors;
- Appointment of company secretary;
- Issue of subscriber shares;
- Registered office services;
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions;
- Assistance in opening a bank account;
- Company registration for Corporation Tax;
- Set up of Company PAYE scheme;
- Book-keeping set-up advice;
- Business plans;
- Assistance with raising finance.